Saturday, September 09, 2006

Shantala dances to Sharad's music

It's a tribute to Sharad.




"Sharad... I met you through your art and that have been a very strong and deep
experience for me... Your music have called me and despite my greatest fears I
had to face it, I had to become one with it, I had to sublimate it.
By "my greatest fears" I mean real challenge, not just improvisation but the
ability to express my deep feelings and be able to handle this feelings. That is
why I put "Enchanted" on the highest level of art. It is a rarity to feel such
strength, truth, power and deep emotions in a piece of music. However I'm a strong believer that artists are here to bring us back to the essence, poetry and the depth of life.
And you are a real artiste.
Your beauty and your spirit will always resonate here through the love and
creativity you inspire in people. I want to thank you for the gift of your music
which is also so integrated and well adapted for dance. And whatever our tastes
are, I hope all of us can recognise and feel this deep engagement and the
fantastic talent Sharad had to share.

Respect."

Link to video page on Myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful music and dance improfisation! as they say in dutch: "petje af!" Thanks for sharing it, Greetings, Eleni :-)